INDUSTRIAL POWDER COAT BOOTHS
Similar to our paint booths, our powder coat booths hold are designed for industrial environments and demanding applications. At Cook Manufacturing, we have an extensive style and size range available, Our modular design makes customizing your product simple. A few customizations include additional light fixtures, filtered or solid product doors, access doors, and openings for conveyors or overhead cranes.
Our powder booths have the same base shells as our paint booths, but powder booths filter and exhaust differently. Our optional three-stage filtration process allows for the exhaust to be recirculated back indoors. The three-stage system consists of a pre-filter, bag filter, and final filter assembly which is mounted on top of the fan.
Our powder coat booths are designed with heavy-duty 18 Ga G90 galvanized steel panels for easy nut and bolt assembly. Our products are designed to adhere to national and industrial standards, including NFPA and OSHA for optimum safety. Our powder coat booths are backed by a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. In the event your powder coat booth requires service, we stock all replacement parts and even offer onsite service to get you back up and running quickly.
To learn more about our powder booths, please click here.
Bench Booth With Optional Final Filter Assembly
AIR FLOW OPTIONS
- Semi Downdraft
- Side Downdraft
- Enclosure: 18 Ga G90 Galvanized Steel Panels With Easy Nut & Bolt Assembly
- Framework: Heavy Duty Support Frame
- Fan: Tube Axial Fan With TEFC Motor
- Lighting: LED Light Fixtures UL & ETL Listed
- Stage 1 Filters: Polyester Pre-Filter
- Stage 2 Filters: Synthetic 6 Pocket Bag Filters
- Hardware: Serrated Nuts & Bolts
- Sealant: High Quality Sealant That Conforms to NFPA
- Explosion Proof Fan
- White Powder Coated Finish
- Cutouts For Conveyors & Cranes
- Air Make Up Units
- Product Doors (Solid, Filtered, Window)
- Access Doors
- Control Packages
- Exhaust Accessories
- Top Exhaust (Standard)
- Rear Exhaust (Optional)
- Side Exhaust (Optional)
- Venting Outside Using Ductwork
- Recirculate Indoors Using Diffuser Assembly or Final Filter Assembly
Contact Us Today
All of our powder coat booths can be customized at time of ordering or later if the need arises. Let our engineering team help you determine which style and size of powder coat booth is best for your application. Otherwise, feel free to check out the wide range of styles and sizes on our store.