INDUSTRIAL PAINT BOOTHS
At Cook Manufacturing, our paint booths are designed for industrial environments and demanding applications. Designed to efficiently capture overspray during painting and safely vent fumes outside. We offer a wide range of standard styles and sizes but our modular design allows for the paint booth to be easily customized to meet your needs. A few customizations include additional light fixtures, filtered or solid product doors, access doors, and openings for conveyors or overhead cranes.
All of our paint booths are constructed using heavy-duty 18 Ga G90 galvanized steel panels for easy nut and bolt assembly. Our products are designed to adhere to national and industrial standards, including NFPA and OSHA for optimum safety. Our paint booths are backed by a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. In the event your paint booth requires service, we stock all replacement parts and even offer onsite service to get you back up and running quickly.
To learn more about our paint booths please click here.
AIR FLOW OPTIONS
- Semi Downdraft
- Side Downdraft
- Shell: 18 Ga G90 Galvanized Steel Panels With Easy Nut & Bolt Assembly
- Framework: Heavy Duty Structural Frame
- Lighting: 4' LED Light Fixtures UL Listed
- Doors: Optional - Filtered, Solid, or Window
- Filters: Heavy Duty 22g Fiberglass Filters
- Controls: Optional
- Air Make-Up: Optional
- Hardware: Serrated Nuts & Bolts
- Sealant: High Quality Sealant Conforms to NFPA
- Fan: Tube Axial Fan With TEFC Motor
- White Powder Coated Finish
- Cutouts For Conveyors & Cranes
- Product Doors (Solid, Filtered, Window)
- Access Doors
- Control Packages
- Exhaust Accessories
Contact Us Today
All of our paint booths can be customized at time of ordering or later if the need arises. Let our engineering team help you determine which style and size of paint booth is best for your application. Otherwise, feel free to check out the wide range of styles and sizes on our store.