HEAVY-DUTY PAINT BOOTHS
At Cook Manufacturing, our paint booths are designed for industrial use and demanding applications. Paint booths filter out wet paint and have an exhaust system that blows outside. These units can be produced exactly to your requirements and can be customized to meet your needs. We begin with modular shell designs but allow for these to be customized to your exact specifications, no matter how small the changes may be. Possible customizations include light fixtures, paint booth filters, filtered or solid product doors, access doors, conveyors, or overhead cranes.
All paint booths are constructed using heavy-duty 18ga G90 galvanized steel panels. Every end product adheres to national and industrial standards, including NFPA and OSHA requirements for optimum safety. Besides, our paint booths are backed by a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects. In the event your paint booth requires service, we have the experience and various paint booth parts to get your operation back up and running.
To learn more about our available paint booth accessories or if you'd like more information about how our paint booths can help your project, please click here.
AIR FLOW OPTIONS
- Semi Downdraft
- Side Downdraft
- Shell: 18ga G90 Galvanized Steel Panels Punched on 6" Centers
- Framework: 14ga Steel Tubing
- Lighting: UL listed T5 Fixture behind 1/4" Tempered Glass "bulbs not included"
- Doors: Optional Filtered Intake Front Doors with Safety Latch, Optional Man Door
- Filters: 22 gram Fiberglass Exhaust Filters
- Controls: Not Included, Optional
- Air Make-Up: Not Included, Optional
- Hardware: Serrated Nuts & Bolts
- Sealant: Ductmate High-Velocity Sealant Included
- Fan: Belt Driven, TEFC Motor, Non Sparking Blade, set at >100 FPM